Conversations for Change
Exploring community climate justice solutions.
Exploring climate justice solutions to care for each other and the earth
Join us for walks, workshops and community conversations as we connect to nature and explore climate justice solutions. Or – Gather a small group of people together to discover and discuss.
- November 2021: Bike City. Discussion material here. Living reading list here.
- January 2022: Zero Waste & the Circular Economy. Discussion material here. Living reading list here.
- March 2022: The Power of Community. Discussion material here. Living reading list here.
- May 2022: All about land. Discussion guide and reading list here.
- October 2022: Trick-or-Treat a Neighbourhood Walk inspiring examples of City-led initiatives. Reading list here.
- January 2023: Winter walk in the LU greenspace – find an optional reading list for the walk here.
- February 2023: A Retrofit Journey with Ryan Mariotti.
- April 2023: Celebrating Earth Day and the opening of the Climate Justice Corner. View here.