As a group member of Coalition for a Liveable Sudbury:
- Your organization supports the goal of a sustainable community, and our Mission Statement and Vision.
Our Mission: To work towards a more liveable and sustainable community through advocacy, research, action, support and connection.
Our Vision: Greater Sudbury is a sustainable, resilient, vibrant and equitable community where citizens work together for positive change.
- You will aim for a member of your organization to attend the Annual General Meeting in May or June.
- You will receive the CLS e-newsletter, and are encouraged to invite your members and contacts to do so as well.
- Your organization can submit relevant event notices and other items, which CLS can include at its discretion in the newsletter and/or in social media.
- As appropriate, CLS may send information or notices which you may share with your members at your discretion.
- You may consider partnerships on projects as agreed to by both parties on a case by case basis.
In order to remain accessible to all members, Coalition for a Liveable Sudbury does not charge a membership fee. However, in lieu of a membership fee, an annual donation appropriate to the means of each organization is encouraged. These donations go towards on- going costs such as printing, as well as project costs.