Coalition for a Liveable Sudbury is a grassroots volunteer group of citizens and community groups who share a vision of Sudbury as a green, healthy and engaged community.
Their mission is to:
- Advocate for sustainable decisions, policies and practices in Greater Sudbury
- Research, educate and provide resources for best practices for a sustainable community
- Raise awareness and empower citizens to make a meaningful difference
- Be a network of like-minded citizens and community groups
- Act to create positive change and to protect natural and community value
New members (individuals or community groups) and volunteers welcome.
Contact: Naomi Grant [email protected]