Conversations for Change
Explore inspiring community climate justice solutions.
Discover inspiring community climate justice solutions to care for each other and the earth
Join us for a walk and community conversation as we explore real life examples of community-level climate justice action to see what is possible, grow hope for real change, and inspire local action. Or – Gather a small group of people together to discover and discuss. See what the transition to a low carbon, equitable society can look like at a local level.
Watch for our next community walk and conversation.
Past reading lists:
- November 2021: Bike City. Discussion material here. Living reading list here.
- January 2022: Zero Waste & the Circular Economy. Discussion material here. Living reading list here.
- March 2022: The Power of Community. Discussion material here. Living reading list here.
- May 2022: All about land. Discussion guide and reading list here.
- October 2022: Trick-or-Treat a Neighbourhood Walk inspiring examples of City-led initiatives. Reading list here.