As a group member of Coalition for a Liveable Sudbury:
- Your organization supports the goal of a sustainable community, and our Mission Statement.
- You will aim for a member of your organization to attend the Annual General Meeting in May
- You will receive the CLS e-newsletter, and are encouraged to invite your members and contacts to do so as well
- Your organization can submit relevant event notices and other items, which CLS can include at its discretion in the newsletter and/or in social media
- As appropriate, CLS may send information or notices which you may share with your members at your discretion
- You may consider partnerships on projects as agreed to by both parties on a case by case basis
In order to remain accessible to all members, Coalition for a Liveable Sudbury does not charge a membership fee. However, in lieu of a membership fee, an annual donation appropriate to the means of each organization is encouraged. These donations go towards on- going costs such as printing, as well as project costs. You can make a membership donation on-line, or issue a check to 'Coalition for a Liveable Sudbury' and send to our mailing address.