Coalition for a Liveable Sudbury had a fun surprise for Family Day on snowbanks around Sudbury! Did you spot it? Share your pics for a chance to win a mystery prize!
The fun doesn’t end on Family Day. Watch for more surprises at busy intersections during morning rush hour all this week. Where will we be? Here are some clues!
1. Monday morning rush hour where will we be? Bringing four surprises to as many corners.
2. Tuesday morning rush hour, where will we be? Planting a Brady flag downhill from a bridgeful.
3. Wednesday morning rush hour, where will we be? Among shopping carts and shopper's cars, waking up college students just before class.
4. Thursday morning rush hour, where will we be? Giving you a double take with your double double where Valley commuters and tax workers intersect.
5. Friday morning rush hour, where will we be? Having a coffee near the notorious Killer's Crossing.
Spotted the surprise? Let us know! Post your pics on our Facebook page, tweet them to us, or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be entered for a mystery prize. Extra chance to win if you find us at all 5 busy intersections, during morning rush hour Monday – Friday!